Columbia Bank Foundation
Affected by Coronavirus (COVID-19)?
The Columbia Bank Foundation recently announced a special program to support non-profit organizations affected by COVID-19. With an original pledge of $300,000 the Foundation nearly doubled its support to $600,000 due to the overwhelming need. A special carve out of $200,000 was designated to local hospitals in order to support the outstanding efforts of front-line health care workers. In total, nearly 60 non-profit organizations and 15 hospitals will receive funding. For a full listing of recipients click here.
Have questions? Contact Julie Holland, Executive Director at 201-563-1259.
About the Foundation
Thomas J. Kemly, Columbia Bank’s President and CEO, noted that “This new funding change will provide us with more financial flexibility and opportunities to help the communities that we so proudly serve. Our goal is make a difference in as many people’s lives as we possibly can…and to do our part to help make our communities better, stronger and safer.”
The Columbia Bank Foundation is committed to serving the needs of its local communities. The Foundation actively seeks and focuses on innovative programs that provide a measurable impact in the communities that it serves.
Charitable contributions from the Foundation will be granted in the following major areas:
- Affordable Housing
- Community investment and economic development
- Financial literacy and education
- Health and human services
- Food pantries
- The Arts
How to Apply for a Grant
- Before applying, please review the Columbia Bank Foundation Guidelines for Grant Requests.
- The minimum grant amount request is $50.
- The Foundation Board reviews requests over $7,500 to $40,000 on a quarterly basis, which must be received on the last day of the month prior to the Board meeting. Our next board meeting is scheduled in August.
- In 2020, the Board may award, under its Large Grant Program, approximately three grants up to $100,000 each. Applications for our Large Grant Program will be due by June 30, 2020.
- The Board will review one grant proposal per organization during a twelve-month period.
- Only completed grant proposals submitted electronically will be given full consideration.
Have questions or need assistance?
Please contact the foundation at email@example.com or Julie Holland at 201-794-5629.