Columbia Bank is excited to welcome our customers back into branch lobbies. As we continue our reopening plan, we are implementing new safety procedures to ensure the well-being of our customers, employees and communities. As of Tuesday, June 30, 2020 we are proud to announce that most of our branch lobbies will be open to serve you.
The following branches will remain closed until further notice:
- Corporate Headquarters
At this time, all branches and drive thrus will operate Monday - Friday from 9 AM to 5 PM and under normal weekend hours. Please refer to our branch locator for weekend hours as they may differ based on branch. Our Broadway drive thru will operate under extended hours Monday - Friday from 8 AM to 7 PM.
Banking in-branch may look a little different during this period of adjustment. All modifications to our in-branch experience are for the safety of our customers and employees. When entering a branch lobby:
- Masks must be worn by both customers and employees
- Occupancy will be controlled by a designated employee to ensure appropriate social distancing, customers may be asked to wait outside
- You may be asked to use a designated door
- Protective dividers have been installed in designated high traffic areas
- High-frequency cleaning will be maintained
- Coffee bars will be closed
- Bathrooms will be closed for non-emergency use