Columbia Bank VISA® Debit Card
Convenience for your cash, purchasing and gift needs.
Combined with around-the-clock fraud monitoring, you can bank and buy with peace of mind ... on your time ... in your way. Our debit card is the most versatile card you can own. Whether you're running errands down the street, or taking off for a European adventure, you can use your Columbia Bank Debit Card anywhere you see the VISA®, Accel®, or PLUS® logos.
Features you can expect with your Columbia Bank VISA® Debit Card:
- No annual fees
- Purchase Rewards Program
- Stay informed with Text Alerts
- Google Pay, Apple Pay® or Samsung Pay®
- UChoose Program Available
- For expired cards being replaced, you may also activate your card by using your same PIN at any Columbia Bank ATM or by performing a pin purchase at a merchant.
- Remove Debit Card Label prior to use
To report your VISA Debit Card lost or stolen, call our Customer Service Center immediately at (800) 522-4167 and Press 4. To contact us after business, call (800) 472 3272. Outside the US call collect (973) 682-2652
Columbia Bank ATMs
Columbia Bank's network of ATMs throughout New Jersey makes it convenient for you to get cash when you need it.
- Free ATM Services at most of our locations. Access cash with your Columbia Bank VISA® Debit Card.
- Depending on your checking account type, Columbia Bank may charge fees for using a non-Columbia ATM. You can avoid most fees by becoming a Yield Plus Checking or an Advantage PLUS Checking Account customer.
- The ATM provider of a non-Columbia ATM may charge you a fee for using their ATM. Please observe all signage and disclosures on the ATM machine when conducting any transaction.
Columbia Bank VISA® Health Savings (HSA) Debit Card
A Columbia Bank Health Savings Account is a medical savings account available to individuals who are enrolled in a high-deductible health plan. Your VISA® H.S.A. Debit Card allows for quick and easy access to your available H.S.A. funds. For qualified medical purchases, you can use your card anywhere that accepts VISA® debit cards.
- No annual fees
- Makes eligible health-related purchases even easier!